Friday 8 March 2013


Welcome to my Special Needs Awareness Program (SNAP) blog!  I am a certified Special Education Teacher. I love being a professional educator and I teach with passion and excellence because I believe that sound education shapes the future and creates opportunities for individuals.

This blog is part of my program of creating global awareness on issues concerning individuals with special needs. Please feel free to take a tour of the blog, and I'll be glad to get feedback from you, thanks.  My contact information is as shown below:
                           



Omolola Aneke ( Master of Arts in Teaching Special Education)

Address (USA): c/o Meredith College, 3800 Hillsborough Street, Raleigh, NC 27607-5298.

Address (Nigeria): All About Kids, 10b Owena Close, Off  Yedseram  Street,  Maitama, Abuja.

Email:  lollyfash@yahoo.com
                             or
           lolaaneke@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments or questions here. Thanks.