Tuesday 23 April 2013

WOW D.I.V.A.S. 3rd Annual Autism Awareness Seminar.


The WOW D.I.V.A.S (Women of Worth, Divinely Inspired Victoriously Anointed Sisters) is a network of purposeful women from a diverse mix of backgrounds, involved in various charitable causes in countries around the world.  The WOW D.I.V.A.S. 3rd Annual Autism Awareness Seminar themed "Striking the Right Balance" was held in Lagos, Nigeria on 20 April 2013. The aim of the seminar was to educate, motivate and encourage parents and caregivers who are dealing with young people living with the Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) towards defeating the condition and stigma. 

I was privileged to be one of the speakers at the event and my topic was: EFFECTIVE EDUCATIONAL SERVICES FOR CHILDREN WITH SPECIAL NEEDS (AUTISM SPECTRUM DISORDER IN FOCUS).



Here are some of the photographs from the event:

Photo of me & Mrs Udo Maryanne Okonjo CEO of Fine & Country International and visioner of WOW D.I.V.A.S.

Photograph with Mr Kerry Brooks, Founder/President Autism2Awesome Inc.  

Group photograph with some of the WOW D.I.V.A.S.



Group photograph with some WOW D.I.V.A.S. and other speakers at the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments or questions here. Thanks.